YouAreMyEverything

Music making-sweetness


@bleedingheart--x3 , ღ . <body>


But,ThisTearsWon'tDry.

Gahgahz ! <:
JoelleLeeShiYau , ♥ Heart Opener .
QuekLiNah , ♥ Heart healer .
SabrinaFooWenHui , ♥ Heart Stealer .
MeMeMe ,♥ Heart Locker .
401=D Code number luh:D . No matter what , we will never be separated <: . 姐妹一条心 ! 永远不分离 ! :D .

S&B Slut andBitch .
NicolLeeYueNing , Bitch .
MEMEME , Slut .

Never separate . I heartxzc Bitch <3 没有你,就,没有我 , 没有我,就,没有你 . <: QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Mememe , Vanilla .
2 years of never ending friendship , from tuition friends to classmates and classmates to best friends . <: Gahz , iloveyouxzc :>
♥Wednesday, February 17, 2010♥

Annyoung hasayeo . ;D Bored dai ._. Anyone pei me ... Audi is kinda sianz now. Changing Blogskin.
Headache urhs . Hais . Sometimes. I really feel like dying . No one understands my feeling . This few weeks. ALot of troubles... Hais . Competition . Father and Mother . Asthma . Hws . Sighh . He dont even notice me . NOT REFERING TO ASHLEY . Dont come and ask me , "You LIKE Ashley/ Idiot Chua ?" Annoying canxzc?
Over loved . And it hurt me . Too Stupid . Whats thh point of liking him when he likes another girl ?
Hais . Now i know . Thh feelings are like . NEEDLES . . . Poking through my heart . Ouch ? He dont reply smses . Dont talk to me . Should i give up? Worth mah ...? ;x

FATHER SUCKS . He abandoned me and cheated me . And why . I still treat him so good . I bought him new year shirts all these . i THOUGHT he was thh best . Why ... My life is so miserable.
I have Steps . And i feel so extra~ . And now i have no one to talk to .
Just a maths paper what .? I score high marks no use . But Doesnt mean that they no need sign right?But i need to wait for them(StepFather & RealMother ) to come back . Sleep in thh living room . Wait~~ Abt 3-4 then they come back . Dont see me at sch play thr play here . When reach home . Everything different derr . Step brother step sisters . Im thh only one . Can i dont stay thr? Im EXTRAAA!!!Im thh only one who is extra . So im thh one who is disturbing them. Am i right?
Now . I know thh truth. So my father wasnt thh best . I'll be alone again . I wished i didnt know thh truth . Its alr 1 right now . Im still waiting for them ... Hais . Zzz . No use crying . Thh ''HappyFamily" wont be back .

♥ , LeftAlone @ 2:59 AM