YouAreMyEverything

Music making-sweetness


@bleedingheart--x3 , ღ . <body>


But,ThisTearsWon'tDry.

Gahgahz ! <:
JoelleLeeShiYau , ♥ Heart Opener .
QuekLiNah , ♥ Heart healer .
SabrinaFooWenHui , ♥ Heart Stealer .
MeMeMe ,♥ Heart Locker .
401=D Code number luh:D . No matter what , we will never be separated <: . 姐妹一条心 ! 永远不分离 ! :D .

S&B Slut andBitch .
NicolLeeYueNing , Bitch .
MEMEME , Slut .

Never separate . I heartxzc Bitch <3 没有你,就,没有我 , 没有我,就,没有你 . <: QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Mememe , Vanilla .
2 years of never ending friendship , from tuition friends to classmates and classmates to best friends . <: Gahz , iloveyouxzc :>
♥Saturday, February 20, 2010♥

Im feeling bored right now~~ So yea . POST Something . I wanted to upload pictures butbut , didnt have thh time . Audi is boring .. And didnt know my brother plays audi . OhMy._. He bought me a tiger lehhs . Then i was like , o.o YOU PLAY AUDI? My HalfDay is Eaten by NICOL LEE YUE NING ;x Keep call me pei her conf , but end up didnt . Cos somebody didnt answer call. And another one got Semo soccer match uhh . Im gonna chg my bloggie skin again .(When im free lah -.-) Thh words sibei small . Some cant see dao der .



NIGEL;CHOUEARTHWORM , YOU SUCKS . ;x :P

I'll explain to you why you sucks . L8R~~


Ripped this from Unknown's blog . I really dk who she/he is ;duh





When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.

When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.

When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around.

When a girl answers “I’m fine” after a few seconds, she is not at all fine .

When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.

When a girl lies on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever.

When a girl calls you everyday, she is seeking for your attention.

When a girl says “I love you”, she means it with all her heart.

When a girl says that she can’t live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future.

When a girl says “I miss you”, no one in this world can miss you more than that.





Agreeee~~ Its true . ;duh


.........................♥♥ ...♥ ....♥ ...♥♥.....................................
....................♥...............♥..............♥............................................
....................♥ ............................♥ .......................................................
.......................♥........................♥...................................................................
...........................♥................♥..............................................................................
...............................♥........♥ ...........................................................................................
.....................................♥...........................................................................................................................

♥ , LeftAlone @ 4:38 AM