YouAreMyEverything

Music making-sweetness


@bleedingheart--x3 , ღ . <body>


But,ThisTearsWon'tDry.

Gahgahz ! <:
JoelleLeeShiYau , ♥ Heart Opener .
QuekLiNah , ♥ Heart healer .
SabrinaFooWenHui , ♥ Heart Stealer .
MeMeMe ,♥ Heart Locker .
401=D Code number luh:D . No matter what , we will never be separated <: . 姐妹一条心 ! 永远不分离 ! :D .

S&B Slut andBitch .
NicolLeeYueNing , Bitch .
MEMEME , Slut .

Never separate . I heartxzc Bitch <3 没有你,就,没有我 , 没有我,就,没有你 . <: QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Mememe , Vanilla .
2 years of never ending friendship , from tuition friends to classmates and classmates to best friends . <: Gahz , iloveyouxzc :>
♥Tuesday, March 16, 2010♥

Heyyo :D Edited blogg . Give comments thankchew :D . ;hoho . Tired dai._. Science camp + training . Today , Coach Don came back -.- He's like.. A~~ DEVIL . Just come nia , SCOLDSCOLDSCOLD . So different from thh past.. Hais.. I miss thh past . Got cable wire rope . Always hit my Pigu . Dam pain canxzc ? ;eeks . I prefer normal lousy speed rope :D ;hoho . Thts wat Coach Vivian say ;) . Coach Vivian rocksocks ( ; She's so cuteee ;luv . Enough of craps :D

Science camp was BORING . I commented , to not have tht asshole activity in skuu . It just ruin my whole mood . Wtf-.- Experiments , Suxsuxsux ! Not funn derrhss . L8r going t play audi w joeseph . Let him earn exp only lo . Im so good .

Oh yea , why are ppl so lazyy ? They bloghopp but dont leave a tag . -.- . I begg you ppls. Roll in your tags , Thankchews so much :D


幸福~ 我是永远感受不到的。
Are you avoiding me ? I sms you , nvr reply .
Talk t you , dont even look at me . Ily , dont ignore me , Please .





You hate me jus because you envy me .
I have a lott of friends t care for me ? Im thh cutest girl in thh class ? [As shown in tht sms , im not bhb alrights -.-] .
Heyy , ______ just t let u know , im not like what you think :D . So , yea dont envy mee . But if u wanna hate me . Its ur choice . Im not forcing you t do anyt alrights ?You say , girls treat you like an enemy . ;hoho . I dont thinks its true ... And , sorry fer those things i typed ystd . Was not really in mood . SorrySorry!


♥ , LeftAlone @ 1:30 AM