Boy : I saw her today
Girl : I saw him today
Boy : It seems like its been forever
Girl : I wonder if he still cares
Boy : She looks better than before
Girl : I couldnt stop staring at him
Boy : I asked how things were going
Girl : I asked about his new girlfriend
Boy : I'd pick her over any girl I'm with
Girl : He's probably really happy now
Boy : I cant even look at her without crying
Girl : He couldn't even look at me
Boy : I told her i miss her
Girl : He didn't mean it
Boy : I meant it
Girl : He doesn't mean it
Boy : I love her
Girl : He loves his new girlfriend
Boy : I held her for the last time
Girl : He gave me a friendly hug
Boy : Then i went home and cried
Girl : Then i went home and cried
Boy : I lost her
Girl : I love him
I didnt treasure you , boy . Imy D:

Slut andBitch .
QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Strawberries
Laptop