YouAreMyEverything

Music making-sweetness


@bleedingheart--x3 , ღ . <body>


But,ThisTearsWon'tDry.

Gahgahz ! <:
JoelleLeeShiYau , ♥ Heart Opener .
QuekLiNah , ♥ Heart healer .
SabrinaFooWenHui , ♥ Heart Stealer .
MeMeMe ,♥ Heart Locker .
401=D Code number luh:D . No matter what , we will never be separated <: . 姐妹一条心 ! 永远不分离 ! :D .

S&B Slut andBitch .
NicolLeeYueNing , Bitch .
MEMEME , Slut .

Never separate . I heartxzc Bitch <3 没有你,就,没有我 , 没有我,就,没有你 . <: QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Mememe , Vanilla .
2 years of never ending friendship , from tuition friends to classmates and classmates to best friends . <: Gahz , iloveyouxzc :>
♥Tuesday, April 27, 2010♥

Argg , should have sent Eri thh 0000 msg . Fell asleep . Sorry! =x Actually , nothing t post lahh . I just want t pass msg t someone ..

Joelle ,
Did you notice most of my post is about you ?
Our frienship seems t be fading or should i say faded . I really miss the
past you . You have changed a lot . I miss you , Joelle . I Dont Know why ,
remember those days ? When we sat tgt everyday after recess . Now... I dont
think we have the chance t sit tgt anymore . I wanted t stick t you . Butbut , you dont want to .. You have been hanging out with other people . During break time , i went t find you . I saw you w someone . I didnt get close t you. I went t somewhr else . Well , thrs no such thing like BFF . Lets remain as NormalFriends bah .. About the ring , i already mention it in the previous post . I really dont mind you throwing it away . Since , it doesnt have any meaning anymore . >:



Commit suicide ? :D

♥ , LeftAlone @ 3:28 AM