YouAreMyEverything

Music making-sweetness


@bleedingheart--x3 , ღ . <body>


But,ThisTearsWon'tDry.

Gahgahz ! <:
JoelleLeeShiYau , ♥ Heart Opener .
QuekLiNah , ♥ Heart healer .
SabrinaFooWenHui , ♥ Heart Stealer .
MeMeMe ,♥ Heart Locker .
401=D Code number luh:D . No matter what , we will never be separated <: . 姐妹一条心 ! 永远不分离 ! :D .

S&B Slut andBitch .
NicolLeeYueNing , Bitch .
MEMEME , Slut .

Never separate . I heartxzc Bitch <3 没有你,就,没有我 , 没有我,就,没有你 . <: QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Mememe , Vanilla .
2 years of never ending friendship , from tuition friends to classmates and classmates to best friends . <: Gahz , iloveyouxzc :>
♥Friday, April 9, 2010♥

Elo , peeps . So sorry for the late post . Was not at home , almost thh whole day . School today .. Not really Normall ... I love English . I wasnt falling asleep leyhxzc . Heeheexzc . Maths , hoho i LOVE maths . Mrs Ong damxzc funneh okeh . Heexzc :D:D . Then , chinese NO HW . LaoShi WanSui ;hoho . Science was thh boring part ._. ;x;x . Science sucks . Sien ._. Teacher chged my seat . Separated with heather D: . And ______ . Not Ashley hah . ;eeks . I hate/love my seat . Well , actually Eri's infront of me and than last period teacher go chg . MotherFucker . I surrounded by BOYS . Asshole . SUCKER . Pissed . Brian damxzc funny but damxzc talkative lo . Idw sit beside YiDa .... :( ;eeks . I veh unhapy with my new seat lurh . Aft supp , 7-1, homed . Then , bathe ... Abt 5.45 went t cp meet Nata . She wear till so chio okehz. Heeheexzc , chiobuh . :P Then , popular , minitoons , then spended 1 hour alr . Went t eat . Then , homed . :D:D . Hehx . Baibai , going t sleep alr . Nightxzc , nightzxc . Sweetsweet dreamxzc . Blehs . ;luv .

ANDAND , BEFORE I SLEEP .

I've officially quited audi peeps . Due t thh lost of DENS. 2-3MIL FLYY . Assholexzc . Nowdays , audi keep got bug lo . CURSE GMs , say want return never return . 2-3mil lehh . Fcukerx .

♥ , LeftAlone @ 6:58 AM