YouAreMyEverything

Music making-sweetness


@bleedingheart--x3 , ღ . <body>


But,ThisTearsWon'tDry.

Gahgahz ! <:
JoelleLeeShiYau , ♥ Heart Opener .
QuekLiNah , ♥ Heart healer .
SabrinaFooWenHui , ♥ Heart Stealer .
MeMeMe ,♥ Heart Locker .
401=D Code number luh:D . No matter what , we will never be separated <: . 姐妹一条心 ! 永远不分离 ! :D .

S&B Slut andBitch .
NicolLeeYueNing , Bitch .
MEMEME , Slut .

Never separate . I heartxzc Bitch <3 没有你,就,没有我 , 没有我,就,没有你 . <: QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Mememe , Vanilla .
2 years of never ending friendship , from tuition friends to classmates and classmates to best friends . <: Gahz , iloveyouxzc :>
♥Friday, April 23, 2010♥

Firstly , HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGEL :D .

Just reached homme D: Went t plead Miss Yeo for her photo , for something lurhh . She DontWant ! We stayed for 2 hours you knnoww ??!!! ;eeks . ! Then wait till Nicol needa go home alr . Saw Mrs Lai , asked for her phone number and asked her t help us <: Teeheexzc . She say mayb if she found her pic , will upload on facebook . Thanks , MrsLai ! :D . Well schhoolll , BORING . Zzz , Miss Yeo is leaving us . Going t chg teacher soon D: *Tears rolling down* Wiilll miss MissYeo diedidediedie der D: . MissYeo urh MissYeo urh , make sure you will miss us uh ! D:

Okk , shant crapp too much . I will miss , MSYEO deeehhhsss !!! D:

NatalieKoh ,
You know im those softhearted kind of person . Well seez , you are pestering sabrina , audrey , heather , AND JOELLE . I dont mind , but you better watch out , if you want them t hate me . You go t them , and said dontknow what shitz . Making them feel im the one who is wrong . Sucker ! PLEASE , why are you so SELFISH ! ? You are not the natalie i first met . Fine , so im thhh bad one ? IDontCare . You takecare , i know i wont talk t you from now on .

Sabrina ,
You are always helping Natalie . Wellz , what i mean was , you take her as a very good friend compared t me , im like super normall . Super extraazz . I dont know if its true . You are siding her , almost everytime . IDontCare as well . I know , how would you feel if you read this post . But , do you even know how i feel ?

Joelle ,
Wellz , i took you as my BEST friend ever . Yet , you are also siding Natalie . Well , i dont mind . Do you know how i felt just now ? I almost cried . Do you know ? I went home and cried . Thinking , you didnt took me as your best friend . Im just .. Someone tht you see almost everyday . Rmb tht ring ? We bought tgt ? We should just throw it away . It doesnt have any meaning anymore . No meaning .. No meaning .. But you should have told me , you didnt took me as best friend. Right ? So i wont pester you . Since you are siding/helping her , wellz lets forget abt thh past . Follow her ... I really dont mind . I'll be crying for 1-3 days , and forget everything . Those happy and sad memories we had . I was crying when i was typing this post , i know it will happen sooner or later . You takecare , i loveyou .

Andrea ,
Youtoo <: Cheer upxzc . ! Let go of him , stop thinking of everything . Time t relax ! Try t take revenge too ! Hehes .

Linah ,
CheerUp ! Dont sadsad face ! >: I oso will sadsad , just recover only . You want me die agn ? C'mon cheery! Vanilla always thr for you de okay ? :D Its fated . SO bear with it . It cant be chged . Alrights? STOP thinking abt them ! <:


I want t die , peeps . I dont want t live anymore . It hurts me , it really hurts . No one ever understands me . No one .. Im trying t be as good as i can . I really really dont have the mood t talk t anyone now . Sorry /

♥ , LeftAlone @ 3:49 AM