Coach Vivian , hoho . She see this , i DIEDIE .
Hmm . I'll EDIT . I promise . :D . I had been crying this week , watching deok man dk wat shit movie . SUPER Touching okeh . Bi dam damzc hott <: . Heheez . I PROMISE I will EDIT . :D:D No time t post alr .. I want my sleep x.x
EDITED . Whew , i didnt borke my promise aye . Heeheexzc . => Hoho , alot hws lahh .. Went for competition at jurong east de sports hall . OF COURSE , its a lose t RULANG and what paya shit . We didnt get any trophies at all lo.. Im not SAD . Im only angry .. Someone SAID , Nanchiau lanbei lurhh , no trophies siol . I down thr ... , wtf lahh . Cheebai , as if like they veh proo . -.- Nabei . Somemore sit in front of me nia leyh . Then walk t bus tht time got two boys down thr nanchiau here nanchiau thr . I turn around stare them , diamdiam alr . Winning is just only a bonus lahh . BODOH . Then in thh bus super angry , tio scold by Mr Nizam/Mr Yuen . Fcuker alrights . Talking smth bad our sch leh . Dont care de . WTF ! CURSE THEM , .
EDITED .
I dont wanna walk this earth , if i gotta do it solo ~~ . Hehee , in love with tht song =>

Slut andBitch .
QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Strawberries
Laptop