YouAreMyEverything

Music making-sweetness


@bleedingheart--x3 , ღ . <body>


But,ThisTearsWon'tDry.

Gahgahz ! <:
JoelleLeeShiYau , ♥ Heart Opener .
QuekLiNah , ♥ Heart healer .
SabrinaFooWenHui , ♥ Heart Stealer .
MeMeMe ,♥ Heart Locker .
401=D Code number luh:D . No matter what , we will never be separated <: . 姐妹一条心 ! 永远不分离 ! :D .

S&B Slut andBitch .
NicolLeeYueNing , Bitch .
MEMEME , Slut .

Never separate . I heartxzc Bitch <3 没有你,就,没有我 , 没有我,就,没有你 . <: QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Mememe , Vanilla .
2 years of never ending friendship , from tuition friends to classmates and classmates to best friends . <: Gahz , iloveyouxzc :>
♥Tuesday, May 18, 2010♥

87th post , people .

Well , results are all back . And Im very unhappy with it . Im going to talk about it later . School is fine today , except during some periods . Shouldnt talk about it . I've nothing to say . But , gonna pass some messages .

Joelle ,
Ermm , i dont know where to start from . Actually those 4A s isnt important to me . All i want is Friends to be around me you know ? Honestly , I still have the feeling there . Im really afraid our friendship would F-A-D-E . Im not being myself anymore . Look , you are changing also . Im gonna continue on phone okay . Call me .

Sabrina ,
Im really Sorry . I didnt meant to . And thanks for chasing the guys . I didnt know you were helping me AND most importantly sorry for not answering your calls . I couldnt feel the vibration until Joelle told me . I apologise .

_____ ,
You know who you are . Do you think i have the intention to win you ? I didnt even thought about it . It was something tyco .. My science from P3 t P5 , cmi de . You wanna check my report book ? But this time , i dont know why i did well . As in ya , for me lah . If i win you , also by a few marks only right ? Why must you .. I've enough of friendship problems . Why must you . WHY . I understand your feelings right now . I ' ve encountered the same problem before okay . Nevermind . I know you are going to hate me for some time . I dont mind , think about it . Do you think you can ever change the fact ? Sorry .

T those whom i called ,
Everbody are not answering my calls . I called those who were my best friends . Not even one replied a call . Really , even if i call . Hais , now i know . Its no use . What I've done ? My results ? Im willing to give up my A's , since my family dont care . But i cannot lose all of you . In this world , i think nobody understands my feelings . Im going to be friendless already .. I hate my results . Nobody cares .. Am i right , peoples ?

End here .

♥ , LeftAlone @ 2:04 AM