Mood is back again okay . I got one GOODGOODGOOD news mahh . But , i wont say until its time . Im going to laugh hard hard at some people . You'll get it from me . I wanna see you CRY , oh bad me . Im sure i wont get softhearted . Its not the first time already . Hahas , think of this i happy dao .. Geez .
Lets talk about school . I'll skip some parts , <: . Hmmm , maths went through things . English went through things . Chinese , relief teacher . Ah , sien lo . Science , idontknowwwww . I dont want to talk about it either . And some people are just too , fucky fucky type . Gahz . Betray some people still deny . And its a girl , not a boy . Suchaa bitchy asshole . After school , did homeworks talked to teachers . Haha , Mr Ho mark pig <: Then 2.45 , talent maths lo . Lolool , After talent maths , waited for Mrs Ong for 1hours+ . Chatted w Chermaine , Joelle and Greta . Sibei funny siol . All laugh until stomach pain .
Reached home did this and that . Lahlahlah and bye .

Slut andBitch .
QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Strawberries
Laptop