YouAreMyEverything

Music making-sweetness


@bleedingheart--x3 , ღ . <body>


But,ThisTearsWon'tDry.

Gahgahz ! <:
JoelleLeeShiYau , ♥ Heart Opener .
QuekLiNah , ♥ Heart healer .
SabrinaFooWenHui , ♥ Heart Stealer .
MeMeMe ,♥ Heart Locker .
401=D Code number luh:D . No matter what , we will never be separated <: . 姐妹一条心 ! 永远不分离 ! :D .

S&B Slut andBitch .
NicolLeeYueNing , Bitch .
MEMEME , Slut .

Never separate . I heartxzc Bitch <3 没有你,就,没有我 , 没有我,就,没有你 . <: QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Mememe , Vanilla .
2 years of never ending friendship , from tuition friends to classmates and classmates to best friends . <: Gahz , iloveyouxzc :>
♥Wednesday, May 19, 2010♥

EBOO ,
eheheh . Get get getting JIGGYY . Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy . Ji-Ji-Gy ! <: LOL , <: . Nicol's blog song . Mmm , not bad not bad . Hahs , I realised everybody ' s talking about someone . And , I wont point out who that person is . Im not badbad okay .Hahahaaha , that made me happy die die . <: Okaay , let me skip this crap .

Talk about school today , hoho . Hmm , unhappy with the last period only . <: Someone took my paper for corrections .. And its like , err .. i dont know how to describe ah . >: I feel super energetic . LOL . Went through exam papers , quite boring lurh . But , not tired . After school , went for CCA . Coach Vivian was not late , i guess ? Goodz , we did some basics and new tricks . And , batman superman Survival -.- . Lame Bird . I got M&M , toad and dont know what trick is that . Practice makes perfect ah . I made it . <: JiaJun , Xiu Hua , Xiu Wen , Joeseph , Natalie , Amanda didnt come . JiaJun is going to quit already . Joeseph & Xiu Wen too ! >: And the rest , always never come -.- . Im preparing to quit too . Im gonna miss Coach Vivian >: Coach Vivian ah , do some high level tricks to make them come back leyh . They alll coment that why always basics . We are trying to win RULANG you know . Talking about winning , theres a competition in June . All speed events again . Unless , theres someone who could do all the tricks and thats like so impossible please . GahGahz , actually I've nothing to talk about schhoooollll . Im trying to make my post LONGLONG . But i cant , i know de . ;eeks .

I LongTimeNoPlay AuditionSea already lah . Missing it , actually i dont miss the games . I miss Crystal & Yi Chin . My pen and eraser ! >: Always never chat eh . ALL BECAUSE OF MY DENS ! Rawrz !! Stupid birdy BUG . Borreddd ttfm without AuditionSea . Nicol uh , pei me join back . If not i see my money xim tia leyh . Spent so many money on @cash . >: Got $200 + you know .

WAIT , before i end hor . I want to comment on GuoShuYao . That hot chick , aye why is she so famous ah . I dont get it leyh . She ' s NOT pretty when she dont make up . Thats not natural beauty . -.- And her voice is like , gek dao ~~ . Okay lah , her songs is nice . But her voice ruined everything . =x I mean its too ~~ . Aiya , i hate that kind of voice .

Ji-ggy , Ji-ggy ! <:
[ Someone is making me DISLIKE Blue >: ]

♥ , LeftAlone @ 6:02 AM