YouAreMyEverything

Music making-sweetness


@bleedingheart--x3 , ღ . <body>


But,ThisTearsWon'tDry.

Gahgahz ! <:
JoelleLeeShiYau , ♥ Heart Opener .
QuekLiNah , ♥ Heart healer .
SabrinaFooWenHui , ♥ Heart Stealer .
MeMeMe ,♥ Heart Locker .
401=D Code number luh:D . No matter what , we will never be separated <: . 姐妹一条心 ! 永远不分离 ! :D .

S&B Slut andBitch .
NicolLeeYueNing , Bitch .
MEMEME , Slut .

Never separate . I heartxzc Bitch <3 没有你,就,没有我 , 没有我,就,没有你 . <: QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Mememe , Vanilla .
2 years of never ending friendship , from tuition friends to classmates and classmates to best friends . <: Gahz , iloveyouxzc :>
♥Tuesday, May 4, 2010♥

Firstly , HappyBirthdayMonicaLim-TOMATO ! <:
Wait for my present horhor .

Heheeeheeheee , alrights . This month , bankrupt leeeehhhh . So many people BIRTHDAY thr BIRTHDAY here . I no money already lahhh ! >: I still owe Eri & Heather Birthday Present . Sowwieee ! >: Pigu larhh , i didnt post for dont know how many days liao . So SORRY . REVISING ! >: So sadsadsad . Im changing phoneee~~ . Anyone lend me $687? >: I need money urgently . Fuckie . Im going crazyy , i PROMISE i will return deeeeeeee .
....
Wish you were here
........
CHANGE SUBJECT ! <:
........
Wish i were there
....
Talk about school Now . Hmmm , iDontFeel Like falling asleep . Miracle aye ? English , go through . Maths , go through . Chinese , spelling and go through . Science , go through .. VeryBored . I never FALL ASLEEP ! <:
....
Wish it was different
........
CHANGE SUBJECT ! <:
........
Wish that wishes came true .
...
Talk about after school . Walked home with Linah . 7-11 , slacked w Esther , Jiahui and you know... Argg , went home didnt bathe . Sit down there listen song . Then , phone dropp -'- 4keys hardly can press -.- Fucked up . Mother and my two fathers dont want to give me money . Oh sucker , even my weeekly aloowwwwwaaaannnnccceeeeee .. Omfg , then drink what eat what ? Shit ? It was like... Hais , went up rooftop alone . ALONE . Wanted to jump down .. I really have the feeling , i swear . Im waiting for Linah to pei mee . End up , she call me dont crazy . I scratch my hands she never say i crazy . Weird leh , this bodoh . I waanaaa Die , die and diee ! <: Its like aiya , NOBODY CARES . And what i said is including friends. Even Joelle ...........

It was Love/Friendship that brought us together and tore us apart .

♥ , LeftAlone @ 3:18 AM