Hellz , imagine how hard the maths paper was . -'- I was like , last second still doing you know ! Assz . Gahz , left one blank . Paper 2 , question 4 or 5 . Sad leyh , wasted . Im sure i cannot do well aye .D: Howhowhow , sibei worried for maths ahh .. After maths paper , still got bad news leyh . Teacher say , Mother tongue paper is gonna be very difficult . Worried like siao . Grrz , chinese paper hard , i die already lurh . Science is a sure fail . Teacher like never teach like that aye . I miss , MsYeo . D: One day and another day . Our class , miss MsYeo alot . >:
Hais , past ? Urgg , forget it . Nothing to post aye . Just reach home , straight away computer . <: Later gonna revise . Heezcx , off t bathe .
Left @ 0210 , :>
Im trying to let go of the past ,
I need time .

Slut andBitch .
QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Strawberries
Laptop