YouAreMyEverything

Music making-sweetness


@bleedingheart--x3 , ღ . <body>


But,ThisTearsWon'tDry.

Gahgahz ! <:
JoelleLeeShiYau , ♥ Heart Opener .
QuekLiNah , ♥ Heart healer .
SabrinaFooWenHui , ♥ Heart Stealer .
MeMeMe ,♥ Heart Locker .
401=D Code number luh:D . No matter what , we will never be separated <: . 姐妹一条心 ! 永远不分离 ! :D .

S&B Slut andBitch .
NicolLeeYueNing , Bitch .
MEMEME , Slut .

Never separate . I heartxzc Bitch <3 没有你,就,没有我 , 没有我,就,没有你 . <: QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Mememe , Vanilla .
2 years of never ending friendship , from tuition friends to classmates and classmates to best friends . <: Gahz , iloveyouxzc :>
♥Sunday, May 9, 2010♥

Happy Mothers' Day (: .

Me is bored ! Me is hungry ! Me is Yinghsia !

Im prepared to fail my english paper tomorow aye ! =] Good luck hor , P6s ! :> Revising , revising and revising . Im going crazy . I miss my phone and sim card ! >: I can die without phone , you know .. Butbut , i realised i survived without phone for three days , i guess ?

Whoosh , I've prepared the PRESENTS , for the Four Beauties . Eri , Heather , Monica and Eunice ! <: Finally , i dont owe anybody anymore presents . Rawr! =\ Hoho , currently talking to my beloved Laobuh , Eunice . Talking crap leyh . Haiyo . Wondering how t make my post long you know .. Pigu lurh ! Nothing happened today . Bored ttvm okeh ! Keep prepare for Exam . Stupid bird lah . Fastfast finish PSLE , can play already lurh ! >: Its like still got how many moths leyh . But , i dont wanna leave school =[ . Im gonna miss my teachers , my CLASSMATES , my SCHOOLMATES . D: Hais .. Can i dont grow up ...=[ I miss the old times . How i wish i could rewind time . Hell yea . Its like so impossible , please .

Should end here bah . =x

Anyeong , left fingerprints @0655 . <:

//The paused time is about to start moving there's many things that I don't want to forget about.. I didn't learn how to treasure .

♥ , LeftAlone @ 3:21 AM