Gagahz , school today was fine . Normal bah ?
Maths - went through A* book . <: English - went through general revision synthesis <: Science - I cant remember ! >:
Chinese - Did worksheet dont know =x
=]
After school , went for training . Yea , waited for one hour . Kind of sian aye ? Walked around . Chit chat there and here . Coach came , gathered did running steps and tricks . I needa demo for people to see leyh , two times somemore ! THIS COACH HOR ! Always sabo me . Surprisingly , coach don came too . Wow ? Haha , got prize leyhh ! <: Thankyou coach don , hoho . :D . After training went to look for Mr Yuen with Adoncia , talked about blahblahblah . We were wanting to quit .. But then Eden keep crying siol , doesnt want us to quit leyh -.- SUPER ANNOYING . I think her younger sister should be better than her lor . Wth .. Saw JiaJun walking out of school . Then walked home together lo . I still call him go kiss the wet paint siol =x . White lips 0.0 . Lol , crazy me . I mean bad me . Forgotten what did we chat about . And Im lazy to recall either . <: Heeheeez .
Reached home bathe , Sms , Sleep , Sms , Computer , Tv . <:
Shall End . Crapping too much .
Im heartsick , heal me . Be crazy . Cant let you go ... My love's gone . Please baby , dont go so far .. - Bad girl , B2st <:

Slut andBitch .
QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Strawberries
Laptop