I didnt have the mood to do my test paper today , i dont know why . Maybe , not enough sleep bahs . EL paper was not really difficult . Yea , so ya i hope i can reach my target . Im thinking of someone when i was doing my Paper . And it was like , yea . I miss that person . Recalling the past , when we played , talk and smsed . Past .. Its the past . Wake up YH! But now .. I dont feel like being myself . I dont know why .
Im missing the past , thinking about the future . When can i leave the past .. When .. Why cant it be like before ? When nothing happened , no friendship problems . No family problems . And , Love ... I went to the rooftop eveyday , crying at that particular place . 401 . Thats the only way i can relax , think of nothing.. Heaven .. I realised , friends cant make me happy . Including her , yea .. Hais , what happened to me .
Hell .. I can easily cry when i watch movies or mvs .. I know , im not crying because its touching . I didnt know wth i cried for . Love , Friendship or should i say Everything weakened me . When can everything stop .. Can the paused time dont start moving ? Im sick and tired of being hurt . I didnt treasure everything i had . I cried when i was watching some mvs , thinking of that person . She shouldnt have mentioned about him . Im really going crazy , seriously .
I dont wanna talk about it already . Lets continue with school , yea . Something happened after recess yaw . Hahs , Nicol bump into some guy . Then yea , funny die . Then Jiahui , Nicol and me were like crazys , laughing like XD . Hoho , <: . Actually , i have nothing t say lar , just yea . :>
Off t revise , left @ 7.30pm . <: GoodLuck For Maths Paper !

Slut andBitch .
QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Strawberries
Laptop