YouAreMyEverything

Music making-sweetness


@bleedingheart--x3 , ღ . <body>


But,ThisTearsWon'tDry.

Gahgahz ! <:
JoelleLeeShiYau , ♥ Heart Opener .
QuekLiNah , ♥ Heart healer .
SabrinaFooWenHui , ♥ Heart Stealer .
MeMeMe ,♥ Heart Locker .
401=D Code number luh:D . No matter what , we will never be separated <: . 姐妹一条心 ! 永远不分离 ! :D .

S&B Slut andBitch .
NicolLeeYueNing , Bitch .
MEMEME , Slut .

Never separate . I heartxzc Bitch <3 没有你,就,没有我 , 没有我,就,没有你 . <: QuekLiNah , Chocolate .
Mememe , Vanilla .
2 years of never ending friendship , from tuition friends to classmates and classmates to best friends . <: Gahz , iloveyouxzc :>
♥Thursday, May 13, 2010♥

Hello , >: .

Well , I'll start from school first . Got back most of my results . Chinese main paper got 80/90 . Maths got A . English oral , A . English compo , B . English situational , A . Improved ? I guess? '-' Something happened in school today , and i dont wanna talk about it . It almost made me cry .

After school , went to look for Mrs Ong for my T2Ws1 . Waited for Chermaine . And walked home together with Joelle , Natalie , Chermaine and Eri . Hahs , played with them . Walked them to LRT , and kiss-goodbye .

Reached home , told two of my daddys and my maids about my results . Could you imagine what they said to me ? They totally ruined my whole mood . Happy --> Sad . They said i was lying , i couldnt be that good when i copied peoples' works . They are discouraging me . So what ? Im sure I didnt C-O-P-Y in my Exams . They didnt believe me . Totally different from other families . Imagine how H-U-R-T I was . When they misunderstood me , i know they had no longer trust me . If they dont trust me , is this still called a family ? I called Nicol & Linah , talked to them . But both are watching TVs. I didnt managed to explain all , didnt want to disturb them . :]

What for i get good results ? I rather give marks away to friends . I dont want to see them so moody . It hurts me , you know ? Linah & Joelle ? I thought i wont be unhappy today . So End up , it remained the same . How i wish i was in school . There are classmates who cheer me up . Not like at home . Nobody to talk to . Think of my feelings ...

Left @ 0244 .

♥ , LeftAlone @ 11:28 PM